You can easily edit details of one or multiple stakeholders at any time.
Methods of editing a stakeholder
- Editing stakeholders one-by-one on the Stakeholders page.
- Editing one or more stakeholders using Bulk on the Stakeholders page.
- Importing updated stakeholder details using HR integration.
Editing stakeholders one-by-one on the Stakeholders page
- On the Stakeholders page, cursor over the row of the stakeholder you wish to edit.
- Click on the Edit icon next to the stakeholder's name and update the relevant fields.
- Click Save.
Editing one or more stakeholders using Bulk on the Stakeholders page
- On the Stakeholders page, click Bulk (top right)
- Depending on whether you want to update details for a Natural person (individuals such as founders and employees) or a Legal entity (investors such as VCs), you can use the drop-down menu to download the relevant Excel template.
- While updating the data fields in the Excel template, make sure to keep the column Stakeholder id unchanged as this is necessary for Ledgy to identify and update the details of the relevant stakeholders.
- For stakeholder details that are unchanged, there is no need to delete the rows or columns, you only need to update the fields you want to change.
- To add additional custom fields, such as "Joined Date", simply add a new column with the custom field name in the first row and the desired field information in the row that corresponds to the stakeholder.
- These custom fields can also be updated when you Edit individual stakeholders:
- Once the update on the Excel template is completed, save the file and drag it into the drop box that corresponds to Natural Person or Legal Entity.
- Click Save.
Editing stakeholders using an HR integration
For information on editing stakeholders using an HR integration, please, follow the instructions in the article Managing stakeholders through an HR integration.