The portfolio performance dashboard gives investors an at-a-glance overview of the key portfolio numbers like cash inflow, outflow, ownership, IRR and multiple.
Are you instead looking for
How the numbers are computed
- Currencies: Currencies are converted from the respective company currencies to your portfolio currency at today's exchange rate. These rates are updated once a day.
- Ownership: This is the fully-diluted ownership in this company. Dilution factors can be equity plans or other approved share pools.
- Amount: The number of shares owned. You see the share class, or contribution from different classes, in the rows below the company name.
- Invested: Your investment, including convertibles, shares you bought during a financing round, or through a secondary.
- Proceeds: The cash you received back, including secondary sales, convertible payback, or dividend payout.
- Value: Current value estimate, including owned shares at the latest valuation, proceeds, and outstanding convertibles. Convertibles are counted with their principal amount.
- IRR: Yearly internal rate of return, which Ledgy calculates from cash in- and outflows. All cash flows described above in Invested and Proceeds are counted. Outstanding shares are taken into account as if they were sold today at the latest valuation.
- Multiple: Current multiple estimates, calculated as Proceeds / Invested.