Just set up a recurring reporting schedule and you will get a notification when a new report is due. Set up a template and select the KPIs to include in every report.
Setting up a reporting schedule and template
- Go to Investor Relations > Reports
- Click Schedule Updates to set up recurring updates
- Choose a name, interval, start date, KPIs, KPI window size and who to share it with.
- The KPI window size is the number of data points up to the date of the report to be included in the report. This allows you to include a rolling time window of KPIs.
- You can always go back to these settings by clicking the edit icon on a reporting schedule.
- Either start writing the first report right away or close it and click the Template button to adjust the template for all reports in this schedule.
Writing a report
- Click Create report to create a new one. It will use the defined template. Click on the created report to open and edit it.
- Change the font style of existing text, or add a hyperlink, by marking the respective text.
- Add a new content block by clicking into an empty line, typing "/" or clicking the "+" icon.
- There are the following content blocks to choose from:
- Big, medium or small heading
- Bulleted or numbered list
- Table, quote, divider, image or link
- Any document from the data room can be attached to the report, which will share them with the recipients.
Publishing a report
- When you're ready to publish your report, click Preview, make sure everything looks good and then click Publish.
- This will notify all stakeholders with whom the report has been shared. For stakeholders who have not been invited before the publishing of the report, an email invitation to create a Ledgy account will be sent. They will then be able to add the company to their portfolio.
- The selected KPIs are copied into the report when publishing. When KPIs are updated in the KPIs section, they don't change the ones in the report.
- A pdf of the report is created and shown under Version History at the bottom. Investors can download this pdf, if they want to archive it.
- Once published, a report and its content, including KPIs, can't be changed without the stakeholders being notified. This auditability is very important for investors and helps you to keep their trust.
- If you need to make changes, you need to unpublish, make the changes, and republish.
- A new pdf export is created and added to Version History.
- KPIs will be updated with new values if you changed them in the KPIs section.