As an investor, you will get invited to companies you have invested in by the owner(s) of the company’s Ledgy account. You will then be able to access the investor features available on Ledgy.
The first step in the process is to receive an email invitation to join Ledgy.
- Click on the link in the email that says “Accept invitation” to set up your account with Ledgy. (Please note: the link expires after 30 days, if you run out of time, contact the admins of the company you would like to access to get re-invited.)
- After clicking, you will be taken to Ledgy to sign up by entering your name and email address.
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your email. Click on the link in that email to create a password for your account.
Once logged in to Ledgy, you will be on the Home page where you will see Invitations on the top left corner of the page. These can be one of two kinds: Stakeholder or Collaborator (i.e. Viewer, Admin, Owner).
- Accept the invitation(s), if there are any.
- Next you may add the company to your preferred portfolio if you have been invited as a stakeholder. You will then be able to see your stake in the company and all shared documents, KPIs and reports from the company on your dashboard.
When you accept the invitation as a collaborator, the Company will appear on the Companies tab in your Home Page.
If you are invited as both a stakeholder and a collaborator (an access level like viewer, admin, owner), you will get two invitations via email. You just need to go through the process with one of the email links and both invitations will appear on your Home page (assuming you have been invited on both access levels with the same email address).
- Can’t see anything from the company’s side or the information doesn’t seem to be updated? Check with the company admin if they published their transactions.
- Already have an account on Ledgy? Make sure the company invites you to Ledgy on that same email, that way the invitation will show up on the Home page of your current account. If a company invites you to Ledgy on a different email, you can still use your existing account to accept the invitation. Just click on the invitation link in the email.
- Already accepted a Stakeholder invitation to Ledgy but will be given a higher access level? You will receive an email notification of your company access and it will be granted automatically on your existing Ledgy account (if the company has used the same email of your existing account).
Read more about