Ledgy can be connected to BambooHR to automatically sync new employees. This article explains how.
This feature is in closed beta. If you would like to join the beta, get in touch with us!
What is synchronized
- Employees need to have a start/hire date in BambooHR in order to be synchronized
- Employees are matched to Ledgy stakeholders by their full name
How to set it up and run your first sync
- Go to the company Settings
- Find the HR integration box and next to click on Update
- Get the BambooHR API key and your company URL and enter it in Ledgy
- Now a Sync button appears
- Clicking the Sync button will fetch a preview from BambooHR of stakeholders to be created or updated
- Confirming will add/update the stakeholders on Ledgy