Ledgy can be used in all countries around the world. For transactions related to employee grants, Ledgy allows you to add transactions that are specific to the jurisdiction.
- United Kingdom:
- EMI → Ledgy: Options with strike price and/or vesting. Ledgy validates each EMI grant issued to make sure it corresponds with the validity period of an EMI valuation event (Expiration date, Actual Market Value, Unrestricted Market Value)
- Hurdle shares → Ledgy: Shares with a hurdle share price
- BSPCE → Ledgy: Warrant with strike price and/or vesting
- BSA → Ledgy: Warrant with strike price and/or vesting
- Virtual shares → Ledgy: Phantom shares with or without vesting and strike price. Ledgy allows you to set a unique nominal value for the underlying share class.
- United States:
- ISO, NSO → Ledgy: Options with time-based or performance vesting
- SAR → Ledgy: Phantoms with performance-based vesting if given as a cash bonus. Options with strike price and vesting if exercised to shares.
- RSA → Share issuance with reverse vesting
- RSU → Ledgy: Option with time-based vesting and/or liquidation event
- Performance Shares, Performance Units → Phantom shares with or without performance-based vesting.
Companies from the countries below are currently using Ledgy to keep track of their equity
AT, BE, BG, CZ, DK, EE, FI, FR, DE, GG, IE, IT, LI, LU, MT, NL, NO, PL, RO, RU, ES, SE, CH, TR, GB, AG, BM, VG, CA, US, BR, CL, BF, CI, GA, GH, KE, NG, ZA, AF, BD, CN, HK, IN, ID, IR, IL, SA, SG, TL, AE, AU, NZ, TL