Ledgy supports the creation of pools from multiple stakeholders' shares.
- Go to the Equity Plans > Pools page
- Click on the Add pool button on the top right corner and a new window will appear
- Fill out the relevant fields and under "Source" select Reserved shares and the first stakeholder whose shares will be allocated to the pool
- Click Save
- Back on the Pools page, next to the Pool's name click on the Three Dot Menu > Increase pool
- Under "Source", select again Reserved Shares and input a different stakeholder from whom shares should be allocated to this pool